"God is Our Great Physician"

Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth. Jeremiah 33:6

This is a great promise of healing. It speaks of God’s heart towards His people to bring healing, good health, prosperity, and protection. God wants us to trust Him to receive the abundance of peace and truth. He is our great physician who heals our hearts and gives us peace when we call upon His name. He restores our health and heals our wounds. In Jeremiah 30:17, prophet Jeremiah says, "For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord."

இதோ, நான் அவர்களுக்குச் சவுக்கியமும் ஆரோக்கியமும் வரப்பண்ணி, அவர்களைக் குணமாக்கி, அவர்களுக்குப் பரிபூரண சமாதானத்தையும் சத்தியத்தையும் வெளிப்படுத்துவேன். எரேமியா 33:6

இது நம்மை குணமாக்கும் ஒரு பெரிய வாக்குறுதி.  குணப்படுத்துதல், நல்ல ஆரோக்கியம், செழிப்பு மற்றும் பாதுகாப்பைக் கொண்டுவருவதற்காக தேவனின் இதயம் மக்கள் மீது எப்படியாக இருக்கிறது என்பதைப் பற்றிப் பேசுகிறது.  மிகுந்த சமாதானம் மற்றும் சத்தியத்தின் மிகுதியைப் பெற நாம் அவரை நம்ப வேண்டும் என்று தேவன் விரும்புகிறார்.   நாம் அவரைத் தொழுது கொள்ளும் போது ​​நம் இருதயத்தைக் குணப்படுத்தி, நமக்கு சமாதானத்தை கொடுக்கும் மாபெரும் மருத்துவர்.  அவர் நம் ஆரோக்கியத்தைத் திரும்பவும் தந்து, நம் காயங்களை ஆற்றுகிறார்.  எரேமியா 30:17-ல் எரேமியா தீர்க்கதரிசி கூறுகிறார், "நான் உனக்கு ஆரோக்கியம் வரப்பண்ணி, உன் காயங்களை ஆற்றுவேன் என்று கர்த்தர் சொல்லுகிறார்."


Comments

Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

"Let us rejoice in the Lord"

"Christ safeguards us from sin"

"Blog Y2 014 - God Answers Our Prayers Before We Ask"

"We need to submit ourselves to Christ"

"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper" - The Lord.

"Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray!"

"Blog Y2 045 - Faith in God’s Strength Brings Victory"